WIN FROM ZERO TO HERO

This site best view with Firefox.


Google

3/1/07

Adsense Tour

Adsense Tour - 9

* What's Adsense?
* Earn More Revenue
* Get Started In Minutes
* Acccess Thousands Of Advertisers
* Grasps The Meaning Of Your Content
* Make Extra Money With a Google Search Box
* Show Only Appropriate Ads
* Customize AdSense For Your Site
* See What Our Customers Say




See what our customers say

“Instead of spending money to hire an additional sales rep to sell ad banners, Google ads have become a virtual sales tool for us. Now we’re able to reap thousands of dollars in additional advertising revenue each month that we would very likely have missed without Google AdSense.”
- Robert Hoskins, Editor and Group Publisher, Broadband Wireless Exchange

“Google shows targeted ads reflecting the sorts of information and services SeatGuru visitors want. For a small business like mine, this is the best approach to advertising. You set it up easily, it automatically serves relevant ads, and it takes very little of my time.”
- Matt Daimler, Founder, SeatGuru.com

“At the beginning I was very concerned that I might lose traffic to competitors. I only used AdSense on a limited number of the site’s pages, and I watched the stats very carefully. If the traffic, pages per visitor, or conversion rates dropped I knew I could easily pull the ads...Since implementing AdSense, our ad revenue has increased more than tenfold, and 100 percent of my available inventory is now sold through AdSense.”
- Vik Kachoria, Entrepreneur, Real Adventure.


0 Comments: