WIN FROM ZERO TO HERO

This site best view with Firefox.


Google

8/11/07

How do I create a Blogger account?

In order to get started with Blogger, you'll first need to create an account. On the Blogger homepage, click the "Create Your Blog Now" button:









On the following page you'll be prompted to create a Google Account(gmail). You can use your Google Account on other Google services. If you already have a Google Account perhaps from Gmail, Google Groups, or Orkut, please sign in first. After you've done that, you'll need to enter a display name and accept Blogger's Terms of Service.


Once you're done with this, you'll be prompted to Create a Blog and get started!

Signup Here..



Easy Step How To Create and Start Your Free Blog

Step 1 Create Gmail account
Step 2 How do I create a Blogger account?
Step 3 Create a blog
Step 4 How do I post to my blog?
Step 5 How do I edit what I've written?
Step 6 How do I find an old post?
Step 7 How do I change the date or time of my post?
Step 8 Do Not Spam Your Blogs

For more information about blogger you can visit Blogger Help


0 Comments: