WIN FROM ZERO TO HERO

This site best view with Firefox.


Google

8/11/07

How do I edit what I've written?

You can edit your posts from the Posting | Edit Posts tab.







From there, click the "Edit" link next to the post you'd like to edit:











That will take you to the posting form, where you can make any changes you like. When you're done editing, be sure to Publish your post:






Easy Step How To Create and Start Your Free Blog

Step 1 Create Gmail account
Step 2 How do I create a Blogger account?
Step 3 Create a blog
Step 4 How do I post to my blog?
Step 5 How do I edit what I've written?
Step 6 How do I find an old post?
Step 7 How do I change the date or time of my post?
Step 8 Do Not Spam Your Blogs

For more information about blogger you can visit Blogger Help




0 Comments: